Hey there and welcome to my blog!
Let me introduce myself. My name is Yulia and I lead a rather ordinary life of an expat living in New York City and a travel agent who travels the world as much as she can and as far as she can.
Being a Ukrainian born and raised, I didn’t want to settle for a simple life in a small town, and instead I packed my bags and headed over to a place where a little girl’s dreams had a chance to come true, and landed in New York City. After years of hard work, juggling school and odd jobs, I learnt that failure wasn’t an option. Now I am living the life of a never-ending adventure with the love of my life and my travel partner – my husband Andy.
“Always aim for the moon, even if you miss you will land among the stars”
– W. Clement Stone
Let me show you the world through the eyes of a world traveler and an expat living in New York City (continue reading)
Follow me here and social media for the newest updates and travel perks
Let’s travel more together!
My bucket list
- dog island in costa rica
- sky diving
- swimming with dolphins
- swimming with pigs (Exuma, Bahamas)
- hiking to Everest base camp
- going on an ultimate adventure tour
- visiting the Galapagos Islands
- sailing on a boat in a tropical place (Sailed in Thailnd around Krabi islands)
- African safari (would love to go to Sarangati NP)
- go on a long road trip across the country
- Arizona National Parks
- Antarctica expedition or Patagonia
- The Amazon (even though I am terrified of snakes)
- visit the Angels waterfalls in Venezuela (the tallest waterfall)
- visit Machu Pichu
- Norwegian Fjords
- stay with a local family in a secluded village/island
- live in different countries
- learn how to fly a small plane
- learn how to sail
- Maldives ultimate relaxation stay
- sail around Greek or Croatian islands
- party all night in Ibiza